MDK Components Documentation
The Microcontroller Development Kit MDK-ARM is a development environment for ARM Cortex-M series microcontrollers and contains everything for creating and testing applications in assembly, C or C++. MDK Version 5 is split into the MDK Core and Software Packs making new device support and middleware updates independent from the tools.
The MDK Core contains IDE, ARM compiler, Pack Installer, and a debugger. Software Packs install device support and CMSIS components that include DSP Library and a full-featured RTOS.
The MDK Professional Edition includes the Middleware Software Pack with components for TCP/IP networking, USB Host and Device communication, file system for data storage, and a graphical user interface.
This Middleware documentation describes:
- File System Component: create, save, read, and modify files in storage devices such as RAM, Flash, SD/SDHC/MMC memory cards, or USB memory devices.
- Graphics Component: flexible graphical user interface (GUI) for LCD displays.
- Network Component: services, protocol sockets, and physical communication interfaces for creating networking applications.
- USB Component: create USB Device and USB Host applications with standard USB device classes.
- Board Support: describes the board support interfaces that are used by the various example programs.
Each component is configurable for a wide range of applications.
from : http://www.keil.com/pack/doc/mw/General/html/index.html
'임베디드.일렉트로닉스' 카테고리의 다른 글
|FTDI. FT60x시리즈. USB3.0(SuperSpeed 5Gbps) (0)||2016.01.31|
|BLE GAP, GATT 셋팅방법 골격. - 싸이프레스 BLE칩 기반. (0)||2015.12.21|
|USB Device Tree Viewer ( USBVIEW ), PC에 연결된 USB 기기의 계층구조 보여주는툴S/W (2)||2015.12.02|
|USB3CV Tools. USB3.0 기기의 규격 적합성 시험 프로그램. 설치, 기본사용법. (0)||2015.12.02|
|USB20CV Tools. USB2.0 기기의 규격 적합성 시험 프로그램. 설치, 기본사용법. (0)||2015.12.01|