ST-LINK/V2 USB driver for Windows 7, Vista and XP -> http://www.st.com/web/en/catalog/tools/PF258167
ST-LINK/V2 내장 MCU 펌웨어 업데이트 방법. -> http://igotit.tistory.com/817
ST-LINK/V2 이용하여 타겟MCU 기록전용 유틸리 S/W -> http://igotit.tistory.com/901
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
In addition to providing the same functionalities as the ST-LINK/V2, the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL features digital isolation between the PC and the target application board. It also withstands voltages of up to 2500 VRMS.
STM8 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with STMicroelectronic’s ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software.
STM32 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with Atollic, IAR, Keil or TASKING integrated development environments.
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50 °C
SWIM specific features
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via an ERNI standard vertical connector (ref: 284697 or 214017) or horizontal connector (ref: 214012)
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG cable for connection to a standard JTAG 20-pin pitch 2.54 mm connector
- JTAG supported
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication supported
첫글등록 : 2015년 4월 21일.
최종수정 : 2019년 9월8일.
본글단축주소 : https://igotit.tistory.com/268
'임베디드.일렉트로닉스 > STM32' 카테고리의 다른 글
|STM32L4R5VG. 플래시 메모리. Option Bytes. (0)||2019.10.12|
|STM32. GPIO Open Drain, High, no pull up, no pull down (0)||2019.09.25|
|ST-LINK V2.-STM32, STM8 Debugging and Programming Tool. (0)||2019.09.08|
|STM32L4R/S. Reset. NRST (0)||2019.09.02|
|STM32CubeMX. USB Custom HID (0)||2019.09.01|
|STM32L4R/S. 클럭 (0)||2019.09.01|