nRF52840 NFC Tag
-The NFCT peripheral is an implementation of an NFC Forum compliant listening device NFC-A. With appropriate software, the NFCT peripheral can be used as the listening device NFC-A as specified by the NFC Forum.
• NFC-A listen mode operation
• 13.56 MHz input frequency
• Bit rate 106 kbps
• Wake-on-field low power field detection (SENSE) mode
• Frame assemble and disassemble for the NFC-A frames specified by the NFC Forum
• Programmable frame timing controller
• Integrated automatic collision resolution, cyclic redundancy check (CRC), and parity functions
from : http://infocenter.nordicsemi.com/pdf/nRF52840_PS_v1.0.pdf page 196.
NFC 활용 examples.
The SDK provides example applications that demonstrate the use of the nRF52 NFC tag module. See NFC library and modules for detailed information about NFC and the available libraries and modules.
The following NFC examples are available:
- Adafruit Tag Reader Example demonstrates the use of the Adafruit PN532 NFC Shield. It shows how to use the Adafruit NFC Shield library in combination with the Type 2 Tag parser, Type 4 Tag NDEF detection procedure, and the Message and record parser to read and parse an NFC tag.
- Launch App Example shows how to use the NFC tag to launch an application on the NFC polling device.
- Text Record Example shows how to use the NFC tag to expose a text record to the NFC polling device.
- URI Message Example shows how to use the NFC tag to expose an URL record to the NFC polling device.
- NFC UART Example shows how to exchange custom data over NFC between the tag device and the poller device.
- Wake on NFC Example shows how to use the NFCT peripheral to wake up the device from System OFF mode.
- Writable NDEF Message Example shows how to use the NFC tag to expose a writable NDEF message.
- Experimental: BLE Pairing Using NFC - Peripheral Reference Example and Experimental: BLE Pairing Using NFC - Central Reference Example show BLE Connection Handover pairing using an NFC tag.
- Experimental: Heart Rate Application with BLE Pairing Using NFC Pairing Library shows how a BLE Peripheral Heart Rate Application with NFC pairing can be developed using the NFC BLE pairing library. This example uses a SoftDevice.
- Experimental: HID Keyboard Application with BLE pairing using NFC shows how a BLE Peripheral HID Keyboard Application can be paired using the NFC interface. This example uses a SoftDevice.
- Experimental: BLE Heart Rate Collector Example with NFC Pairing shows how to use the Adafruit PN532 NFC Shield and NFC Connection Handover Message Parser to develop Heart Rate Collector with NFC pairing. This example uses a SoftDevice.
본 글 포함된 상위 정리글
https://igotit.tistory.com/244 의 nRF52
첫등록 : 2019년 8월 11일
본 글 단축주소 : https://igotit.tistory.com/2274